Job Title: Geologist IV
Location: Greater Boston.
- A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Geology, Hydro geology, or a related field.
- Over a decade of relevant professional experience.
- Proficient writing skills, with a track record of contributing to technical reports and work plans.
- Previous involvement in the planning and execution of environmental investigations, remediation projects, design work, and construction endeavours, particularly in federal facilities.
- Self-driven and capable of working autonomously.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Strategizing, supervising, and executing environmental field investigations and remediation projects at sites contaminated by hazardous materials.
- Offering guidance and support for environmental and engineering ventures, with a specific focus on characterising and remediating affected soil, sediment, surface water, and groundwater.
- Overseeing the installation of monitoring wells and drilling operations, employing various drilling techniques, borehole geophysics, packer tests, and pumping tests.
- Analysing and making sense of both field and analytical data.
- Crafting technical proposals and providing cost estimates for projects.
- Reviewing and authoring technical reports.
- Competitive salary, with the potential for performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, encompassing various health insurance options, tuition assistance, and retirement plans.
- Involvement in intricate environmental projects while nurturing professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
This opportunity is well-suited for a geologist with substantial expertise in environmental investigations and remediation. It offers the chance to collaborate on substantial projects with a respected company that places a strong emphasis on environmental preservation and forward-thinking solutions.