- Engage clients, conduct client site visits and support business development activities.
- Identify and secure new business opportunities within Georgia.
- Lead and/or manage all elements of projects to ensure contract compliance for roadway, structure, and bridge construction projects.
- Manage all elements of projects and ensure contract compliance for roadway, structure, and bridge construction projects.
- Develop and maintain area Construction Management/Inspection Services staff by recruiting, selecting, managing and training employees; establishing personal growth opportunities and measuring performance.
- Update and track financial information including cost projections for projects.
- Participate in Preconstruction Services (scoping, utility conflicts, constructability & bidability).
- Manage the Project Close-out process, including as-builts, final quantities and final acceptance.
- 10+ years highway construction project management experience.
- CM experience in roadway, utilities and structures.
- Knowledge of Construction Management/Inspection Services industry, challenges, competitors and business development strategy in GA
- Site Management
- Understanding of QA/QC development and execution process.
- Familiarity with interpreting contract specifications and standards. GDOT and local public agency experience desired
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or similar degree
- PE license highly preferred
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) preferred