A top 75 ENR firm is looking to grow their Atlanta transportation practice. A well respected mid-size firm, with a great company culture, is continuing their footprint in the Southeast. They have recently started to expand into the Atlanta area and are looking for someone to join their team for a Practice Leader role in Georgia.
This successful candidate will oversee, grow, and lead a transportation team. This person's focus will be to expand the Georgia practice, while connecting with clients and developing relationships. This successful candidate will play a critical part in delivering to clients and establishing a group.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Build a business strategy within Georgia
- Be the face of project pursuits and proposals
- Mentor and train younger staff on best design practices and project management duties
- Manage budgets, schedules, and scopes for projects
- 15+ years of experience, with at least 5+ years in the state of Georgia
- Georgia PE
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Project Management experience on GDOT projects
- Strong technical and proposal writing skills
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please apply directly to this position.