The Major, South East Geotechnical Engineering Firm is looking for a experienced Professional to join their growing and vibrant office.
Specialising in subsurface exploration, geotechnical engineering, special inspections and construction materials testing - with operations in a range of markets - including DOT, commercial and industrial.
A fantastic opportunity for a technical professional to take on formal management and mentor responsibilities.
- Provide strategic development of geotechnical and SI operations in the region
- Develop the network and culture of the inclusive company values
- Maintain the tier 1 quality of output and engineering reputation
- Build an effective team of technical professionals, promoting employee development and support
- Communicate with Leadership on success of operations and provide analysis of market opportunities
- BSc in Civil, Mechanical or related Engineering field
- 10-15 year's geotechnical industry experience
- Relevant management experience
- Professional Engineering license - NC within 3 months
- Ability to effectively delegate and communicate strategies
- Training and development modules
- Transparent progression opportunities
- Short and long term disability coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities