Currently, partnered with a leading civil engineering firm based in Atlanta. They have been operating for 25 years and have 350 employees across 17 offices in the US. A privately held company who are multidisciplinary providing solutions in the geotechnical, construction, environmental materials testing and inspection markets.
They have been awarded Top 500 design firm globally and Top 15 engineering firms in the state of Georgia!!!
They are now seeking motivated geotechnical engineers to join their mission in becoming the No.1 'go-to' geotechnical consultancy! With a variety and complexity of projects to get your teeth into with a huge backlog of work covering airports, stadiums, local federations, the government and fortune 500 companies that exceed the multi-million in project value.
- Provide technical direction for production and completion of routine and complex projects
- Conceptualise initial design and investigate approach
- Provide project reviews with recommendations
- Design and develop plans and inspections
- Lead fields investigations
- Prepare proposals, cost estimates and manage budgets
- Project management from start to finish
- Junior mentorship