If you are interested in working with a firm that puts employees as its focus and continual growth as its long term goal, I am working on a Geotechnical project manager role.
This firm not only works alongside a range of developers/property owners and clients globally but nationally they offer a great integrated mix of geotechncial engineering and environmental services.
Made up of over 350 staff members all experts in their field but most importantly passionate about what they do, they put progression and excitement at the heart of everything they do.
- Organize and manage project teams for a wide variety of clients with environmental compliance tasks
- Lead development of permitting and compliance strategies
- Assist clients identifying a variety of appropriate compliance related protocol
- Project management from start to finish
- Prepare proposals
- Junior mentorship
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in geotechnical engineering consulting and/or other construction-related engineering service *
- 2+ years of project management experience, including responsibility for direct client interaction, as well as the ability to plan, organize, execute, and direct various size projects
- Working knowledge of generally accepted industry guidelines and protocols, as well as applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining composure and working effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities