🌟 Join Our Team - Geotechnical Engineer 🌟
Location: Columbus, OH
Job Title: Geotechnical Engineer
Are you an Geotechnical Engineer looking for a dynamic opportunity to showcase your expertise?
- Conduct and lead field investigations, engineering analyses, calculations, and recommendations.
- Manage geotechnical explorations and investigations, including soils/materials testing and lab quality maintenance.
- Collaborate with clients to provide exceptional customer service and plan subsurface investigation programs.
- Review construction drawings for compliance with plans and specifications.
- Prepare proposals, cost estimates, and project progress evaluations.
- Research and resolve design and construction challenges.
- Review and evaluate laboratory or field data for inclusion in reports.
- Communicate complex engineering issues and concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, specializing in Geotechnical Engineering (M.S. in Geotechnical Engineering preferred);
- 4+ years' of consulting Geotechnical Engineering experience;
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the desire to learn quickly and succeed professionally;
- E.I.T., P.E. strongly preferred.
What We Offer:
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacations, Sick Days & Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Program based on performance
- Hybrid Work Schedule