Currently working alongside an employee owned and multidisciplinary firm that put employees and collaboration first. They are nearing 50 years in the business and have 33 locations spread over the US and are looking to build on this!
They have 1200 employees made up of engineers/architects and scientists working on some of the key projects in the Tri State area with the opportunity to move beyond that if that is where you want to take your career- You're in control.
They have an extensive client list that includes developers, property owners, public agencies, corporations, institutions, and energy companies around the world and through their integrated approach across geotechnical and environmental services represent a fantastic opportunity for project exposure/growth and progression.
* Responsible for the creation of project scopes and budgets
* Manage all subsurface investigations including SPT testing and test pit investigations.
* Regularly interact with clients during all phases of a project * Manage the workload of junior level staff. Responsible for timesheet approval and delegation of work
* Complete quality control checks on all aspects of geotechnical analyses, reports, and engineering plans
* Perform Geotechnical analyses including bearing capacity for shallow foundations, slope stability, seepage, liquefaction, and determination of axial and lateral capacities of deep foundations.
If you have 5 to 10+ years of relevant experience in Geotechnical Engineering and you're curious about hearing a little more about this or what the market has to offer then lets connect.