Currently working alongside a Woman owned, collaborative firm that works on a variety of project sizes and industries. They provide a collaborative culture with a backlog of work and abundance of technical staff to bounce off.
They are nearing 35 years in the business and have 5 locations spread throughout the North East and are looking to build on this!
They have 100 employees made up of engineers/architects and scientists working on some of the key projects in the Tri State area with the opportunity to move beyond that if that is where you want to take your career- You're in control.
They believe we have moved past the days where one person can do it all. Various specialties need to be utilized in order to get you across the finish line and that is the multdisciplined and innovative approach this company take with services including architecture engineering, geotechnical/ environmental and structural engineering.
- Provide geotechnical guidance in the design and construction for a variety of developments.
- Provide guidance for subsurface explorations and soil testing programs.
- Develop geotechnical reports.
- Develop permit documents and supporting engineering calculations for a variety of developments.
- Prepare engineering drawings and specifications for construction projects.
- Provide civil-site design for a wide variety of projects supporting developers, facilities, and infrastructure comply with various state and federal regulations.
- Assist clients in addressing their development challenges and goals by working with project teams to perform analyses and develop client focused solutions.
- Mentor and delegate tasks to junior level staff.
Lets take some time out to have a quick chat!