If you are interested in working with a firm that puts employees as its focus and continual growth as its long term goal, I am working on a Geotechnical promject manager role.
This firm not only works alongside a range of developers/property owners and clients globally but nationally they offer a great integrated mix of geotechncial engineering and environmental services.
Made up of over 1000 staff members all experts in their field but most importantly passionate about what they do, they put progression and excitement at the heart of everything they do.
- Lead project and service delivery teams
- Oversees field exploration including coordination, layout, sampling, monitoring, testing, and documentation
- Instructs and supervises field and laboratory personnel
- Prepares proposals and conducts comprehensive site reconnaissance, when required
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in geotechnical engineering consulting and/or other construction-related engineering service *
- 2+ years of project management experience, including responsibility for direct client interaction, as well as the ability to plan, organize, execute, and direct various size projects
- Working knowledge of generally accepted industry guidelines and protocols, as well as applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, maintaining composure and working effectively in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities