Geotechnical Foundations Project Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
My client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Geotechnical Foundations Project Manager to oversee the geotechnical projects in the Washington D.C. area. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish, ensuring that all deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
* Oversee all aspects of geotechnical projects, including project planning, design, implementation, and monitoring.
* Coordinate with clients, engineers, and contractors to ensure that project objectives are met and that projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Prepare and review technical reports, proposals, and other project documentation.
* Conduct field investigations, soil borings, and other geotechnical testing as necessary.
* Analyse data and prepare reports on geotechnical issues such as soil and rock properties, slope stability, and foundation design.
* Manage project budgets, schedules, and resources.
* Ensure that all project activities are in compliance with safety regulations and company policies.
* Maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure future business opportunities.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or a related field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in geotechnical engineering and project management.
* Professional Engineer (PE) license preferred.
* Strong knowledge of geotechnical engineering principles and practices.
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for geotechnical project management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. My client offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development.