About the company:
Our client is an excellent, global consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. Their diverse expertise include geotechnical and civil engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, and geochemistry. With projects being managed in Central and South America, UK, Papa New Guinea, and Australia, they work with key clients from the mining sectors. Having won over 50 national and international awards, it is definitely an opportunity worth going for!
- Lead diverse clients and projects as an effective manager and mentor, to nurture a sustainable team.
- Manage projects and liaise with clients.
- Manage the team to satisfy and exceed client expectations to further develop and consolidate relationships.
- Plan, execute, and report on field investigation programs: desktop reviews, field mapping, test pitting, drilling, sampling, testing and instrumentation installation.
We are looking for individuals:
- 8+ years' experience in engineering consulting in the water/mining sector.
- Experienced in GeoStudio, Rocscience, AutoCAD, FLAC, Plaxis, etc.
- Chartered engineer (RPEQ) is highly regarded and desired.
- Has held managerial/leadership roles.
Have the best of both worlds by working in an international consultancy with an awesome smaller company culture! Do not miss out - apply with your CV today!