As the Government Relationship Manager for Renewable Energy Development, you will be instrumental in formulating and executing strategies to secure opportunities for the establishment of onshore and offshore power plants in Taiwan's thriving renewable energy sector. Your comprehensive understanding of government policies, regulations, and renewable energy trends will be leveraged to facilitate project development and ensure its successful realization.
- Cultivate and sustain robust connections with key government and industrial entities, with a focus on building relationships with the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MoEA), Bureau of Energy (BoE), and Taiwan Power Company (TPC).
- Serve as the primary liaison for government officials, renewable energy associations, and local communities impacted by project activities.
- Collaborate with industry associations to advocate for policies supporting the acceleration of renewable energy initiatives.
- Utilize industry relationships, spanning from developers to material and equipment vendors, and contractors, to resolve challenges and expedite project development and acquisition.
- Remain abreast of national and local policy decisions and communications that may influence the project or the renewable energy sector. Provide regular updates and guidance to project leadership and staff concerning pertinent policy proposals and actions, offering insights into potential implications for the project.
- Harness your knowledge of policy and renewable energy trends in Taiwan to furnish project development recommendations.
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore development teams to pursue property development aligned with permit regulations and government policies and strategies.
- Vigilantly monitor and proactively address stakeholder concerns, identifying and executing mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify risks, develop mitigation plans, and unearth opportunities.
- Present solutions and actions to related departments for handling community and stakeholder issues during project development.
- Assist in the identification, clarification, and resolution of issues that may arise during the course of new project development.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Accumulate a wealth of 15 years of experience in renewable project development.
- Possess a background in government relations or a related capacity.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of government policies, regulations, and renewable energy trends in Taiwan.
- Showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively engage stakeholders at diverse organizational levels.
- Display exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with the capacity to lead senior team members and engage with leaders across the organization, contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proficiency in working independently and collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Possess strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and manage timelines.
- Maintain a problem-solving mindset and the capability to identify and resolve issues during project development.
- Validate your ability to build and sustain relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Embrace flexibility and adaptability, thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now".