- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required (equivalent work experience will be considered
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred (continuing education in construction highly desirable)
- Minimum 5 years of construction experience with at least 2 years of construction supervisory experience required
- Experience with highway, bridge, site development, grading or underground utilities
- Considerable knowledge of occupational hazards and safe work practices.
- OSHA 30 hour certification required (those not having this credential must certify or be enrolled in a certification course within 6 months of hire/promotion)
- Valid driver's license required
Back to jobs