Hiring for a Grid Interconnection Consultant that can be based in Chicago or Remote!
- Preparing new generator interconnection applications, including development of conceptual single line diagram, verification of compliance with reactive power requirements, and development of PSS/E model to support the applications
- Performing independent power system studies, mostly on thermal and voltage contingency analyses, to support our client's generator interconnection planning strategies
- Reviewing ISO feasibility and system impact studies to provide guidance to our clients, who are ISO Interconnection Customers
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in using transmission planning software, particularly PSS/E and TARA, for load flow modeling and contingency studies
- Knowledge of power regions and ISOs/RTOs - PJM, MISO, NYISO, ERCOT, SPP, CAISO, and ISO-NE
- Project planning and leadership skills
If you'd be interested in this position, please apply!
You can also reach out to me directly.