We have a current opportunity for a Grid Lead Engineer in an Offshore Wind Developer, on a permanent basis, focusing on the delivery of large-scale offshore wind projects in Taiwan. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Reviewing and preparing electrical system design reports
- Liaising with Taipower and key state agency stakeholders to understand technical and commercial implications, and verifying grid code compliance.
- Participate in relevant project meetings and cooperate with other team members on shared issues working in a global team.
- Keep track of risks and problems and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least a bachelor's, master's, or PhD degree in electrical engineering
- Strong understanding of the electrical grid codes and connection processes of renewable energy in Taiwan, and preferably have experience in communicating with Taipower
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, written and spoken.
- Understand power system studies and simulation tools like PowerFactory, PSCAD, or PSS/E