A leading IPP solar company is looking to hire a Head of O&M to join the fast-growing team and to manage a portfolio of solar plant projects across Taiwan
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- Strong open and flexible environment
- Oversee all solar O&M activities, including monitoring, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and client service.
- Develop and spearhead operating strategy to optimize solar PV energy yield
- Continually optimize the monitoring system and improve the user interface.
- Provide support and service to ensure compliance to service scope and customers' satisfaction
- Work closely with cross-functional team to support business growth.
- Lead and manage O&M team's performance management and talent development.
- Oversee recruitment of new team members (this is a key leadership position and the team is expanding)
- Strong fluency in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- 10+ years experience in O&M or relevant functions.
- Strong background in data analysis, planning and forecasting.
- Leadership with good communication ability.
- Strategic & systematic thinking ability with business sense, and be able to roll out plans based on data analysis.
If you are interested in the Head of O&M role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!