We have a current opportunity for a Head of SEA on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore, or remotely in Vietnam. For further information about this position please apply.
The Head of South East Asia - Renewables, will provide oversight of our existing portfolio of renewables Engineering assignments in South East Asia and provide line management for a team of Engineers. This role will also provide mentoring and support to team members and contribute to project delivery, occasionally as project director or technical specialist or both.
The role will be focused on growing our existing team and capabilities in the sector, while consolidating and improving processes and delivering high levels of growth.
The Head of South East Asia - Renewables will be also responsible for the local cost center including all profit and loss aspects.
- Contribute to business management as a member of the APAC Management Team and play an active role in the development of our renewable energy business and teams
- Manage the recruitment, development and co-ordination of the Performance team
- Mentor and nurture team members with honesty and authenticity
- Build healthy and productive relationships with clients and identify business growth opportunities
- Collaborate widely with colleagues in other regions, including sector specialists, country managers, and technical colleagues
- Responsible for cos center P/L and deliverables
- Managing and contributing to the delivery technical advisory services including communication with clients, coordination of resources, management of time and budget, preparation of clear and accurate Lenders and Owners reports and deliverables
- Developing and agreeing a specific and executable Regional Business Plan with targets
- Meeting and developing relationships with existing clients including banks, equity funds and developers, primarily in Singapore but also other markets in South East Asia including Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam.
- Improve documentation and processes to ensure high-quality project outputs
- Co-operate with the wider group to ensure quality of standards worldwide
- Develop in-house tools for delivering and managing work effectively
- Establish guidelines for consultants to follow and provide training in order to achieve a consistent approach/output
- Bachelor's degree in STEM subjects, Masters or PhD in related subject advantageous
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant career experience
- Substantial knowledge and experience in relation to at least one of solar PV, wind energy, or energy storage technologies
- Consulting experience or demonstrated aptitude for managing clients or service delivery
- Confidence and knowledge to communicate and appreciate client needs across the range of technologies (solar, wind, energy storage, grid and environmental)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to present positively in a variety of contexts and cultures
- Demonstrated Business Development skills
- Proven Management skills
- Proven previous responsibilities in P/L
Don't hesitate to apply if interested!