About the company:
Our client is a global water tech company that focuses on solving global water quality problems. Since its inception, it services the public and private sector by providing innovative water technologies to manage nutrients and other water pollutants.
With a diverse range of technology, our client manages and unhealthy water bodies, creating healthy aquatic environments.
Our client is now hiring for a Head of Supply & Logistics to be based anywhere in Australia!
- Plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward and reverses flow and storage of goods.
- Organise the distribution of services.
- Analyse operational performance and resolve issues.
- Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations meet quality and safety standards.
- Oversee all of the supply chain and logistics across the manufacturing plants.
We are looking for individuals:
- 10+ years of supply chain/procurement/logistics experience ideally in the environmental water space.
- Project Management skills.
- Have a strong technical understanding.
- Cost accounting skills.
- Ability to understand financial statements and e-procurement systems.
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve on a global scale.
Apply with your CV today!