Successful candidates will have experience delivering healthcare projects in coordination with other technical staff and key stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise to generate documents for healthcare projects ranging in size and scope.
- Work with Partners and Project Managers on all project efforts, both administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets goals, anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
- Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced technical staff.
- Ensure quality control on all deliverables.
- May estimate fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts for partner or associated partner review.
- Serve as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
- Must be a registered architect
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Demonstrable experience in the Healthcare sector
- LEED and other certifications desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of OSHPD requirements and licensing requirements.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD/ADT, Sketch-Up, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Outstanding presentation, verbal, written and graphic communication skills