A leading Northern California Heavy Civil General Contractor is seeking a Senior Heavy Civil Earthworks Estimator to join their Northern California Office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the cost of a project, and evaluating the cost to take on that project. The candidate will be familiar with our competitive advantages as an organization and will be able to communicate those to our benefit throughout the bidding process. Responsibilities
* Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid bidding process
* Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
* Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management
* Solid understanding of basic estimating principles
* Familiarity with blueprints and ability to read plans
* 3-5 year's of construction experience preferred