My client is one of the largest general contractors in North America. They are looking for experienced Project Managers to bring on for some of their upcoming heavy civil projects.
They focus on heavy highway, bridge, road, utility, water and wastewater construction and would love to get something set up as soon as possible. They offer great benefits, time off, and competitive market salary wages.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below and feel free to reach out and apply!
- Planning, Budgeting, Supervising, Directing, and Coordinating all details of an assigned project
- Supervise entire project from start to finish
- Read and interpret project specifications
- Enforce site safety at all times
- Ability to give direction to employees in all areas of the project
- Make sure that every aspect of the job is completed efficiently and on schedule
- Must have a presence on site
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 15+ years of heavy civil construction experience
- Knowledge of all major agencies (MTA, DEP, DOT, Port Authority)
- Knowledge of Primavera and HCSS
- Professional Engineer License Preferred