A leading general construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in overseeing Heavy Highway construction projects in Georgia. With a wide portfolio of projects including bridges, roadways, highways, tunneling, mining and utilities, this contractor is reputable around the mid-Atlantic area and is expanding all the way down the East Coast.
This contractor is currently chasing work all over the state of Georgia, but the Project Manager will be expected to report to the contractor's office in Augusta, GA (a hybrid schedule will be offered for the right candidate). The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Document control and RFI submittals
- Safety management and FE management
- Project estimating and bidding
- Overseeing 2-3 Project Engineers
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 10 years of experience working Heavy Highway/Bridge projects
- 5+ years' experience with GDOT preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Strong work ethic with a team-first mentality
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- Great opportunity for career progression at an expanding contractor
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!