We are currently accepting applications for High Voltage Estimators either in or willing to relocate to the Sacramento, CA area to join an established company that has been around for over 100 years!
Our client is one of the top, vertically integrated construction companies nationally. They are launching a new business unit and will need to grow out their estimating and project execution teams in the coming months. Along with being in the industry for over a century, they have remained a family owned business the entire time. This is a core part of their culture and it shows as they are almost 50% employee owned!
They are looking for Estimators that have extensive high-voltage Transmission and Distribution experience to utilize their knowledge and help grow out this new market.
- Accurately prepare estimates,, review proposal specifications, complete projects on time
- Coordinate job set ups by preparing breakdowns, subcontracts, purchase orders, and prepare change orders as required
- Collaborate with PMs, Superintendents, Procurement, and Development teams to accomplish project goals
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Minimum of 5 years of high voltage estimating experience in construction
- T&D and substation experience
- Prior leadership experience supervising team bidding efforts (preferred)
- Familiarity with estimating software
- Relocation assistance offered if needed
- Car allowance
- Profit sharing program
Must be willing to be in office in Sacramento, CA