Company Summary: A privately owned engineering firm that encourages their experts to try new things and explore ideas. A firm that provides services for both public and private sector clients are looking for senior leader for their Highway Department in Orlando. This position requires an innovative, creative, and passionate engineer who will seek excellence in a leadership role.
The Department Lead will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Provide technical expertise for studies and design efforts
- Leading existing and newly acquired design projects for highway and arterial roadway projects
- Mentoring and growing the careers of staff engineers
- Partnering with local and national leaders to deliver qualified designs
- Ensuring all projects are in compliance with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Department Lead should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering (Master's degree preferred)
- Florida PE
- 15+ year's experience across design and planning for highways and/or arterial roadways
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Proficient in any of the following: Microstation, Openroads, Geopak, Inroads
If you are interested in the role, then please don't wait to apply.