Title: Project Manager
A Charleston, South Carolina based employee owned firm is seeking a skilled engineer to join the team as they continue to expand their footprint across the state. This engineer will have the ability to lead on roadway schematic projects and support ongoing PS&E projects. This person will be experienced in highway or roadway design.
Company Summary: As an employee owned company, we understand that our clients drive our success. Our core values are represented in the work we do for our community and our clients. We understand that individual actions affect people around us, as well as the company. We take employee ownership seriously, just like we take the safety of our community.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing, preparing, and approving designs for mid to large size projects
- Providing technical expertise and advisement to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring all projects are compliant with deadlines and standards implemented by regulatory groups are met
The Highway Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- South Carolina PE or EIT (or ability to obtain in 6 months)
- 3+ years' experience across design and planning traditional schematic and PS&E
- Proven track record of project success with key stakeholders internally and externally
If you are interested in the Highway Design role, please apply.