A rapidly growing engineering group is seeking an ambitious Highway Engineer for a Remote position to help drive project completion for the group. The Engineer will be responsible completing projects on time and managing a small team of junior engineers.
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that strongly believes in providing the best opportunities for their employees and fostering an environment of teamwork, flexibility, and idea creation.
If you would be interested in having a confidential conversation about this position feel free to reach out!
The responsibilities of the Highway Engineer will include:
- Management and Delivery of projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Produce engineering designs for transportation projects, including horizontal and vertical alignment, typical sections, cross sections, and 3D modeling
- Effectively communicate in a professional manner with clients, contractors, and personnel of other disciplines
- Perform other duties as requested
The Qualified Highway Engineer will possess the following Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil Preferred)
- Florida PE (preferred)
- 4 years' experience (or more) in design of transportation projects
- Experience using MicroStation, OpenRoads, SS4, and Geopak
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Successful track record of completing transportation projects for public or private entities
- Desire to grow into leadership position that will involve management and training of 2-3 junior engineers while providing direct oversight of specific assignments
This individual will have the opportunity to join a group that has had continual growth and success in the industry and will be a key player in the continued success of the firm.
Please apply directly for a more flexible future.