A leading transportation engineering firm is currently seeking a Highway Design Engineer specializing in aiding in highway design projects. With a wide portfolio of projects bridges, highways, and roads, The Highway Design Engineer will be responsible for 2-3 projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This firm chases work across Ohio so the Highway Design Engineer is not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees
The Highway Design Engineer will be responsible for...
- Designing large and small scale ODOT projects
- Utilizing Microstation/GeoPak
- Working with a team of design engineers to complete work on budget by all deadlines
The Highway Design Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 10 years of experience in field management preferred
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- PE, Ohio
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
- Fully remote position
If you are interested in the Highway Design role, then please don't wait to apply.