An extremely well respected national firm is looking to add a Highway Project Engineer to its team! This is an employee-owned firm that has a major backlog with FDOT projects, ranked as a top transportation firm, offer a generous PTO package, and value work life balance.
- Help with the design and analysis of transportation projects.
- Be able to prepare roadway plans, calculations and drawings
- Use appropriate tools to track project tasks to ensure timely completion of projects
- Ability to work with other disciplines to come up with solutions whenever challenges arise.
- Be a mentor to the junior staff
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Knowledgeable in either Microstation/GEOPAK or OpenRoads
- Experience with FDOT projects