An innovative, well-established firm is currently seeking a Project Engineer to be a part of a large, multi-year infrastructure project in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The firm focuses specifically on transportation infrastructure and water infrastructure projects. They have a strong reputation locally and they are known for delivering projects on time, within budget, and safely.
This is a landmark project which will offer extremely rewarding and valuable experience in large scale infrastructure construction.
They are looking for a strong Project Engineer who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their project management team.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination.
- Safety management.
- Coordination of subcontractors.
The Project Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of construction practices and construction equipment.
- 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Highschool education preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Vehicle and gas card
- Medical insurance
- Yearly bonus
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.