We have a current opportunity for a HSE Construction Manager on a permanent basis to be based in Taipei, Taiwan. The exciting opportunity is with a leading Solar Project Investor that has a strong and extensive presence in the Taiwan solar industry, with over 400 sites, and they are looking to massively expand their business in the coming years. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for the implementation and ensuring compliance to HSE Management System and local requirements with international practices.
- Provide support in respect to the management of any external reviews undertaken on the project, including representatives of shareholders and project internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide HSE document control process and provide the HSE evidence on the assurance reviews requirements of each stage gate of the project's life-cycle.
- Weekly HSE reporting and KPIs performance monitoring and prepare the project HSE reports and report to project leadership team.
- Manage contractors on HSE related topics along with direct management on site.
- 15 years of relevant HSE experience in solar, renewables or other relevant construction industry.
- 10 years of experience in a leadership or management position
- HSE experience in construction projects
- Able to adopt a forward thinking mindset, with strong prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin. English will be advantageous.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!