One of the biggest Renewable Energy EPC companies in Japan is looking for a Health, Safety, and Environment Manager (HSE Manager) to join their team!
- Planning, implementing, updating, advising, and inspecting health and safety plans based on the occupational health and safety and quality management system.
- Conduct employee training and safety patrols.
- Cooperate with each department to manage the environment and health and safety at construction sites.
- Manage safety on construction sites.
- 1st class Health and Safety Manager license holder is a MUST
- At least 5 years of working experience for on-site health and safety management
- Working experience for power plants would be an advantage (For example, solar power plant)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe tools
Tokyo, Ibaraki, Fukushima, Sendai
- Insurance and other social security schemes
- Multicultural, international working environment
If you are interested in this HSE Manager role or know someone who you think is suitable for this job, please don't wait to apply!