Are you passionate about HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) and looking to establish a strong culture within the team? Are you looking to use your expertise and skillsets to bringing a positive impact on sustainability in the green sector? Be part of the team to support the growing renewable energy projects across Japan.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- Be part of the international company that advocates for gender equality.
- Be part of the growing green energy sector.
- Implement and establish HSE policies and guidelines.
- Ensure business compliance with standards, local legislation, and regulations.
- Carry out analysis of accident/ incident statistics
- Perform Risk Assessment of onsite projects
- Identify trends and propose improvement plans
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct training programs for on-site employees.
- 3-5 years or above years of experience in Environment, Health, Safety, and construction
- Experience in HSE management within the renewable energy sector will be a plus.
- Business proficiency in English and Japanese, written and verbal, will be an advantage.
- Additional qualifications in HSE or fire safety will be a plus.
If you are interested in the role, apply today or reach out to Sandra!