HVAC and Plumbing Designers
This San Diego-based full-service mechanical engineering firm specializing in professional consulting services for medical, laboratory, university, library, entertainment, civic, military and educational facilities of all types. We are seeking a designer/drafter with experience in AutoCAD and REVIT.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Project Engineer, Project Manager and Design Supervisor in production of plans and specification for various projects
- PerformAutoCAD/REVIT design for Plumbing systems
- Perform duct design from single line to double line ductwork
- Performs basic mechanical and plumbing design
- Performs CAD production on computer
- Organize and maintain drawings and project files
- Responsible for consistency of plans
- Responsible for verification of spelling and grammar form
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates degree in Engineering, Computer Drafting and Design or 2-year equivalent
- REVIT MEP design experience preferred
- AutoCAD plumbing design experience a MUST
- Computer knowledge a MUST
- Able to carry tools and materials related to work and to sit, bend, stoop and reach as necessary to perform duties.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply today!