- Developing and maintaining client relationships with new and existing clients to understand their needs and to ensure that their expectations are exceeded.
- Managing multiple responsibilities simultaneously to mentor teams to deliver assignments to the client's satisfaction while following the contract requirements and maintaining schedule and budget.
- Client service excellence in engaging, listening, and understanding client needs, to translate these needs into solutions.
- Identifying and spearhead business development pursuits, developing positioning plans, coordinating and implementing the positioning plans with the team, and preparation of proposals including project goals, client needs, and technical approaches.
- Managing staff assignments and workload to position staff to achieve their career goals and deliver on project deliverables.
- Technical excellence in planning studies, preliminary designs, final designs, asset management, program management, bid assistance and office services during construction for treatment plants, pump stations, distribution and collection systems, and associated improvements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering. A Master's degree is desirable.
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in civil/environmental engineering, including business development, client and project management, studies and process evaluations, contract document development, and project delivery.
- Water treatment process, pumping, and distribution design; spearhead service line replacement; including facilities up to 100 MGD. Wastewater treatment process, pumping, and collection system design; stormwater management, pumping, and conveyance design; including facilities up to 100 MGD.
- Professional Engineering (PE) licensure is required