Title: Business Development Manager (Hydrogen)
LVI Associates is working with an international Energy company, specialising in Hydrogen. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to drive their Hydrogen team and expand their reach in Australia. As Business Development Manager, you will be playing a key role in bringing in new clients and growing the scope of the business. If you are someone that is driven and have a good track record in achieving sales and growth targets, please reach out to find out more.
- Bringing in new clients in the Commercial Hydrogen sector, as well as the utility sector
- Achieving sales targets by engaging both new and existing clients
- Identifying new avenues of growth potential, and building on those
- Current or past experience working with bid management
- Proven track record of network expansion and developing strong business relationships
- 5 years' experience in Business Development/Sales, and minimally 3 years within the Hydrogen sector
- Already has an established network of contacts within the Australian Hydrogen space
- Technical background or the ability to explain technical product benefits in layman terms
- Competitive commission structure
- All expenses paid business trips
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and growth
- Inclusive and enriching company culture
If you are interested or know someone who is interested in the Business Development Manager position, please send your resume/CV Candidates who come from a Project Management background are also invited to reach out.