This award-winning Multidisciplinary engineering consulting company has been at the forefront of innovation for almost 100 years and considers its workforce central to their success. Their main focus is bringing together talent in the pursuit of expanding creativity from within and transferring it to the built environment.
They are looking to add a Technology Systems Designer to their ICT group in Chicago.
The individual is expected to assist with the design of a wide range of projects in which they will be responsible for providing trade specific system design layout (using CAD/BIM) and other related design services such as: coordination with designs of other trades.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Technical disciplines
- At least 5 years of audiovisual, telecommunications, IT, or security design experience within health-care, aviation, sports and entertainment, corporate interiors, and educational facilities
- Certification such as: PSP, CTS-D, RCDD (desired but not essential)
- Experience in Revit/ Revit 360 (preferred)
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Half day Friday working from home
Apply now for immediate consideration.