- Niche Technology Consulting firm covering AV/ICT/Security
- Focus on employee well-being
- Encourage and pay for further education
- Cover costs of up keep of certifications
- Work on Hospitals, Government and Science and Technology projects
- The role will require coordinating with various in-house MEP design teams across multiple projects, therefore having a positive and easygoing attitude is essential, as would be having good verbal & written communication skills, and good graphical presentation skills.
- To be able to use at a base level, a variety of graphical software tools such as Bluebeam and AutoCAD in relation to extract, modify and to create 2D drawings based on information provided by MEP and Architect teams.
- Ability to work with Revit models is required
- To provide detailed, accurate and scaled drawings that are compliant with company standards, in supporting the ICT team in producing design drawing packs.
- To coordinate design drawing information from multiple design disciplines, Security and AV and IT.
- You should be computer literate with a base understanding of Microsoft Office - Specifically Excel, Word and Visio.
- Base knowledge of optical & copper structured cabling would be advantageous but not essential.
- To learn and assist colleagues with on-site surveys and structured cabling testing.
- To develop your knowledge around report writing, so that you can get to a position of a good level of understanding.
- Be able to establish rapport and good working relationships with colleagues and project team members.
- Be able to project a positive and professional attitude at all times.
Skills And Experience
- Ideally the candidate will have had at least 2 years' experience with Revit
- Experience in an ICT design role or similar position would be desirable, but not essential.