A local general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in water/ wastewater treatment plants. The Project Manager will be responsible for 2-3 project engineers or assistant project managers and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work solely in Arizona, so the Project Manager is not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and material shipments.
- Organizing budgets, time lines, and consult with engineers
- Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project vision is on time and under budget
- Interacting directly with the client, engineers, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Facilities Management, or comparable degree- or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to work well with a team or independently
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Medical coverage for employees,
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Program
- Paid Time Off
If you are interested in the role, then please don't wait to apply!