Company Overview: We are working with a leading industrial construction company specializing in the design and construction of large-scale industrial facilities, Big Box warehouses and Distribution Centers. They are currently working on a large billion dollar Semiconductor manufacturing facility.
Job Overview: My client is seeking an experienced Industrial Construction Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience and background of working on large industrial projects, ideally Semiconductor or other manufacturing facilities, and/or projects exceeding $1bn in value.
- Develop cost estimates for the project and budget management
- Manage subcontractors, suppliers, and other construction personnel
- Monitor construction progress and quality to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications
- Reviewing and approving contract documentation
- Maintain and managing accurate records of job site activities, including daily reports, time cards, and material deliveries
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, including owners, architects, and engineers
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Construction Manager
- Knowledge of Industrial construction methods and materials
- Experience working on projects exceeding $1Bn in value
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction and engineering plans and specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and construction management software
My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and project list for consideration.