We are working with a client that is looking for an Industrial Hygienist to join their team in the Tampa office. Our client takes pride in their high retention and the clear career growth opportunities they create and help develop for their employees. This role will support a variety of industrial hygiene related projects and be a part of an ever-growing team.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Write technical reports and proposals.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
- Duties/ Activities:
- Personal exposure monitoring
- Silica sampling
- Performing dust hazard analysis
- Visible suspect biological growth assessments
- Asbestos surveys
- Lead Sampling
- Air monitoring
- Moisture mapping
- Mold assessments
- Industrial hygiene assessments
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- National firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- BS/BA in Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, Health and Safety or other related field is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in actual field work relating to industrial hygiene services. Speciality in worker exposure air monitoring; experience in asbestos, lead, and mold is a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills
if interested, please apply!