In response to my clients continued growth,the are offering a unique opportunity to support technical leadership in their Industrial Water Practice that providing top-quality engineering and design solutions to industrial and commercial clients throughout North America.
My client is based in the Northeast of America, but will consider anybody with relevant experience and the full right to work in the US without sponsorship.
You must have the technical experience to lead water and wastewater system designs and provide providing technical support to an amazing team of talented engineers. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, entrepreneurial and focused senior individual, with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
My client are:
- A privately held firm, with over 50% of Industrial Practice staff having stock ownership
- Flexible work environment (hybrid and remote positions available)
- Guaranteed 10% yearly bonus and competitive salaries
- A National Footprint, with internationally recognized clients
- Amazing work-life balance and $1000 towards your own home office set-up
- Provide technical leadership to all staff in the practice
- Develop and maintain client advisor relationships, helping clients to realize the best way to achieve their goals
- Leading proposal preparation and new client targets
- Play a key role in existing large client account development and management
- Produce national and regional technical publications and presentations
- Contribute to the focus on new and emerging technologies and industries, conducting research and innovation within projects
- Ensure the technical quality of work is delivered
- Mentor junior staff in technical and project management areas
- Assist on business planning processes.
You Will Need:
- Professional Engineering License
- 10+ years professional experience with an engineering consulting firm.
- Demonstrated background working with industrial clients.
- Experience, preferably in the food and beverage, life sciences, and / or consumer products markets.
- A strong track record of publishing technical work.
Multiple positions available as well including staff level, project management and senior project management.
Apply here or call Blake Tarleton-Handley on 857-972-9678 to find out more.