A highly regarded firm nationwide is looking to grow their group!
Their transportation team offers traffic engineering, roadway design, bridge design and analysis, and bridge inspection services to their state and municipal clients.
They are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to set in and take charge in the North Carolina office!
* A minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, interior design or planning is preferred
* Licensure as a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect is preferred * Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is desirable
* Understanding of sustainable design principles and design practices with LEED AP accreditation is preferred
* Additional certifications such as CEM, CFPM, CDT, CCS, or CCCA are encouraged to reflect personal growth in the profession and an ever increasing knowledge base to enhance the design and documentation process
* Be able to effectively utilize current company software programs for word processing, e-mail, accounting, and information management
* Working familiarity with design and production software to a point of being able to understand the capabilities and limitations of the programs and interact with the support staff in their use of the software is highly desirable.
* Preferrably be a licensed professional or have 12 years or more of significant design and practice experience in a leadership role in the areas of the firm's practice
* Previous experience with DoD projects may be given additional consideration
* Specific experience with design, construction or maintenance of facilities and infrastructure, and other related project management processes is required for project managers assigned to our infrastructure market sector