A dynamic engineering company is currently seeking a motivated consultant to aid in interconnection and transmission analysis. You will take a closer look at power system performance and play a crucial role in grid interconnection.
- Completing load flow, power flow, system impact and dynamic studies
- Oversee the design and interconnection application process for utility scale PV and PV+Storage projects
- Consistently staying in contact with clients and peers
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with modeling tools such as PSS/E and PSLF
- Background in completing load flow and power flow studies
- Experience working with Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the Power Systems space
- Exposure to key RTOs and ISOs throughout the country
- Fully REMOTE
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply directly!