We are seeking experienced interior designers for our workplace, mixed-use, multi-family, and academic/historic preservation projects. Successful candidates must have a proven track record of designing first class interior projects across multiple project types.
- 5 to 10+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in interior design, architecture, or equivalent.
- NCIDQ registration is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency working in Revit is required.
- Revit and visualization skills are essential.
- Ability to produce construction documents.
- Strong digital visualization skills are essential. Experience with SketchUp, Enscape, and Lumion is highly desired.
- MS Office Suite proficiency required.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Newforma is highly desired.
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Technical knowledge of materials and systems.
- Ability to coordinate consultant design work with the overall design