A global Renewable Energy developer company is looking for a Biomass Electrical Engineer to join the team and support their Biomass Construction activities.
This will be a permanent position, location in the Tokyo office with business trips required.
About the company:
- Multiple projects in Solar, Biomass, and infrastructure across the APAC region, mainly in Japan, Korea, and Australia
- Many active 35MW - 50MW biomass site across Japan
- Open and multicultural team with a good mix of Japanese and foreigners
- Flexible working hours with WFH policy available
- Respond and negotiate with utility companies regarding grid connection technical details, grid connection inquiries, and applications
- Confirm and review electrical plans and documents from contractors
- Supervise on-site electrical testing
- Electrical maintenance schedule and review of inspection and test reports, supervision of maintenance inspections by O&M contractors
- 5+ years of experience in high voltage transmissions, switchgear, power plants, or process plants
- Background from engineering firms, utility companies, or equipment manufacturers is highly preferred
- Native Japanese and basic conversational English
For further information, please do apply and we will be in touch with you soon!