A Japanese Renewable Energy developer company is expanding their business with multiple project upcoming, hence they are looking for a talented Electrical Engineer Manager to join their team!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare the estimation, design, construction plan, etc. for various power plants
- Research to evaluate and select contractors for design and procurement
- Prepare the contracts with subcontractors
- Other general engineering and electrical work
- Chance to involve in both company's domestic and overseas renewable energy projects
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in high voltage/extra-high voltage equipment, electrical transmission high welcomed!
- Excellent communication skills to involve with relevant internal departments and external parties
- Business Japanese and English preferred
- Good to have: previous experience directly related to Renewable Energy
About the company:
- Renewable Energy developer with many kinds of projects: Solar, Biomass, Geothermal, Onshore, and Offshore Wind
- Multicultural working environment with a good mix of Japanese and foreign employees
- Business operations in overseas offices in the Asia region
For further information on this position, please apply!