We are looking for a young Electrical Engineer to join our team!
The successful candidate will be mainly in charge of managing the electrical design engineering for the company's solar projects in Japan.
- Manage requirements and contracts with the applications for METI and Utilities.
- Organize the Utility capacity maps and assist in finding the best areas to search for land.
- Execute the PVsyst and other simulations to improve the projects.
- Help manage subcontractors and EPC companies for construction.
- Execute site visits and construction management of the company projects.
- Assist the Technical team in the rest of the tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of working experience in the Solar industry in Japan would be preferred
- Business English and Japanese skills (written and verbal communication)
- Strong problem-solving and technical engineering skills
For more information, please apply and we will be in touch with you soon.