Japanese Speaking Electrical Engineer
Top tier Renewable Energy Firm seeks Electrical Engineer to join the business in Tokyo, Japan.
The company is a market leading renewable energy business, focusing on national Wind, Solar projects. The Electrical Engineer will be a technical hand on position and will also oversee multiple projects.
This exciting Electrical Engineer role will require strong technical services and electrical engineering background as well as good knowledge and experience in high voltage handling and grid connection.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance of the electrical equipment covering all aspects of maintenance from fault investigation, troubleshooting all the way to systems review and upgrade
- Manage and design renewable projects, working closely with constructors and contractors to support renewable project progress - this will include high voltage handling and grid connection management
- On-site visits to support technical evaluation
- Partner with sales and business development teams, acting as technical engineering specialist for projects to support technical, electrical engineering
- Implement and adhere to company's policies and protocols
- Any ad hoc projects in the Electrical Engineer scope as required
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Electrical Engineering
- Detailed and hands-on expert knowledge in Electrical Engineering, preferably high voltage design and grid connection management
- Strong client engagement and project management skills, ideally with on-site experience
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks, as well as manage a team and resolve conflicts across teams effectively
- Fluent or Native Japanese speaker as the role required preparing documents and communication in Japanese
LVI is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)