LVI Associates is supporting a global leader in Off-shore wind development in finding the right Project manager to support their upcoming projects in Japan.
Off-shore Wind Project Manager
- Overall responsibility for Project Management of Offshore wind energy projects.
- Review of Employer´s Requirements and Contract, including commercial and claim performance
- Preparation of internal and external Project Time Schedules
- Quality, Time, and Cost control / budget responsibility from Planning to Taking Over phases
- Non-Conformity Management and overall Project follow-up / supervision
- Implementation and Follow-up of Health and Safety Requirements
- Contract & Claim Management
- Continuous external and internal reporting
- Leading and Coordination of Project teams namely Construction manager, Engineers, Internal and External Subcontractors
- Support Sales Management on the Japanese and possible APAC market
- Excellent communication skills (Japanese N2 with business conversational Japanese) and Business level English skills
- Dimensions / KPI
- Completion of appointed projects within budget and without any Liquidate Damages (LDs) and Non Conformance Costs (NCCs), and achieve all the targets.
- Manage all the project activities in project in order to achieve all the targets on Project(s)
応募資格 Required Knowledge / Experience
- Product PM/SM experiences such as Wind power plant would be considered as a potential experience.
- Knowledge in project management methods and techniques, commercial management, export control and supply management including the stake holder management.
- High level communication skills for the discussion with internal / external stakeholders with cross-cultural business knowledge.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office / Share Point
- Excellent communication skills in English is essential, both verbally and written.
- Business level communication skills in Japanese both verbally and written.
- Flexibility on travel (Domestic / Overseas)